Sunday, April 12, 2009

Selecting events to attend…

Summer vacation also means various and lots of Rotary and Rotaract events. I came to the point that I should select events to attend either as participant, organizer or resource speaker.

How I wish I can attend all as I love to, but I realized, my resources and talents will be utilized better if properly segmented with the right events.

Below is my guide on how to decide over invitations:














*Exclusion:
When you are an incumbent President, wherein all activities and events are, in a sense, must be participated and attended to.

So how do you decide over invitations?

0 comments:

Disclaimer

The posts on this blog are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and grant no rights.

The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer, home Rotaract Club, sponsoring Rotary Club, Rotary District and MDIO.