Saturday, March 2, 2013

Gift for GSE Host Family


We are now in the final week before the exchange proper.
The GSE Send-Off Party last February 27, 2013 was indeed a great experience as beta test for the presentation proper. Likewise, it was the official GSE event for us team members with our family and sponsoring Rotary club. I am very thankful that the club host was my sponsoring Rotary Club. I had the opportunity to be with them, past Rotaract Club of Cubao President Joel and my husband Vergel. My husband understood what I have been up to for the past months and supported me more after the GSE Send-Off Party!:)
We are now at the stage of reviewing the final Checklist.  I am now in the crisis of what gift to be given to the host family especially the children.
I’m also thinking how can I fully document while enjoying and learning from the program?

0 comments:

Disclaimer

The posts on this blog are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and grant no rights.

The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer, home Rotaract Club, sponsoring Rotary Club, Rotary District and MDIO.