Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pursuit Of Wellness

Since blogging is another way of sharing and helping, I think it would still be proper if I will share my company’s recent workshop on “Law of Laws”. I felt lucky enough to know and rediscover some of these “inner” things at an early age and should share to both hungry body and soul and to those who simply wants to know.

The inner “Pursuit of Wellness” topic covered wellness of body, mind and spirit. It talked about Universal, Emotional, Social, Vocational and Social Laws. I simply summarized the topics since deeper reflection is called that might bore you :) and only gave emphasis on the “Law of Purpose Through Service”.

LAW OF LAWS:
I. Universal Law
1. Law of Esprit or Inner Joy
2. Law of Personal Accountability
3. Law of Unity

II. Emotional Law
1. Law of Stress Hardiness
2. Law of Emotional Choice
3. Law of Developmental Motivation

III. Social Law
1. Law of Human Dignity
2. Law of Present Living

IV. Vocational Law
1. Law of Life Mission
2. Law of Purpose through Service
3. Law of Stewardship

V. Spiritual Law
1. Law of Forgiveness
2. Law of Gratitude
3. Law of Personal Peace

On “Law of Purpose Through Service”…

Rotaract is the only thing that came out of my mind when this law was discussed. Some of the agreeable and reflective points for “true blooded Rotaractor” :) were:
-Mission is not about what comes back but what goes out
-Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value
-When we serve, our idea of the nature of helping expands. We grow.

I like the last point on growing. Personally, Rotaract simply expands my horizon of developmental growth on different aspects including lovelife!

Also, one of the striking points is “When you know your center, go there and don’t move. Just BLOOM where you are PLANTED!”.


Note:
I should give a better descriptive summary on my next story telling.

0 comments:

Disclaimer

The posts on this blog are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and grant no rights.

The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer, home Rotaract Club, sponsoring Rotary Club, Rotary District and MDIO.