Monday, July 6, 2009

MISSION: 101 THINGS IN 1001 DAYS

I would like to share the 101 Things in 1001 Days concept. This is timely as we have our new Rotary Year.

As clubs have its pre-term planning and teambuilding, it’s also good to have our own personal plans aligning with Rotaract activities. Sometimes, its conflicting that our extra-curricular activities are not really incorporated in our plans, thus, will clash with our time, budget, and relationships.

The period is 2.75 years enable for us to set our short goals and practice targeting semi-long term goals.


The link is here.

Just let me know if you want to share your plans too, I might learn from your point of view.

1 comments:

Julius said...

Its cool, it makes me think of what i want to do in my life.

^____^ Nice

Disclaimer

The posts on this blog are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and grant no rights.

The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer, home Rotaract Club, sponsoring Rotary Club, Rotary District and MDIO.