Thursday, March 10, 2011

FREE DIGITAL MARKETING TALK

An interesting Rotaract talk will be conducted tomorrow. The topic fits the Rotaract generation of today. This is also interesting for me because Social Media in Enterprise Level is one of the topics I’m considering for my thesis. I’m sure this is another Rotaract “perk”:). I’m also interested if the talk can help digital branding for NGO like Rotaract.

No other than Carlo Ople is the resource speaker.

Event Details:
Event: Rotaract Club of Manila’s General Assembly and Professional Speaker Series Talk on DIGITAL MARKETING
Date / Time: March 12, 2011 (Saturday), 1 pm
Venue: Asian Social Institute located at 1518 Leon Guinto Street, Manila

What is Digital Marketing?

0 comments:

Disclaimer

The posts on this blog are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and grant no rights.

The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer, home Rotaract Club, sponsoring Rotary Club, Rotary District and MDIO.