Sunday, December 27, 2009

TOP 10 REASONS IN ATTENDING CHRISTMAS PARTIES GALORE

I realized that I have always attended so many Christmas Parties every December and an extended ones in January. Below is my list of “TOP 10” reasons in enjoying hopping around Christmas parties:

-I love prizes even the corny ones :)…
-I am always lucky at raffle prizes!!!
This is since elementary days.
-I have grown so much in Rotaract that Christmas parties mean club, district, national and members’ families and companies partiesssss levels…
This is aside from Rotaract and Rotary categories. Normally, I have an average of 6 Rotary-Rotaract Christmas parties every December. I just don’t know yet if this will change next year when I finally get married:).
-I like the ambiance where everybody seems to have time to enjoy free time and be nice to all.
-A venue where I can be updated with members’ “what’s and why’s”.
I’m not really a conversation provoking species but I like hearing the latest life happenings, especially the accomplishments.
-Sometimes, I like dressing up for the party “themes”.
-I have an opportunity to introduce new club members in a bigger group.
I normally tag along club members to join beyond club level parties. This way, they too can enjoy a bigger crowd party. This also helps them knowing and building beyond club friendships. Sometimes, good project ideas spark out of the conversations.
- I will have new games ideas for my next possible party hosting in other “parties”.

-I feel safe while I can enjoy the party.
I really don’t feel comfortable bumping into a stranger whom I have no personal connection or clue at all. In Rotaract, everyone and everything is personally related to me.:)
-I simply love taking pictures!
Maybe I should include in my plan buying professional camera and taking photography lessons.

What are your reasons in attending Christmas Parties?

0 comments:

Disclaimer

The posts on this blog are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and grant no rights.

The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer, home Rotaract Club, sponsoring Rotary Club, Rotary District and MDIO.